Personal Injury Claims
Road Accidents
Work Accidents
Industrial Disease
Fatal Accidents / Inquests
Slips, Trips, Falls
Holiday Accidents
Hair Damage
Sporting Accidents
Head & Brain Injuries
Catastophic Injuries
Harrassment & Stress
Injuries from Animals
Defective Premises
Product Liability
Medical Negligence
Hosiptal Claims
Dental Negligence
Cosmetic Surgery
Mistreatment in Care Homes

home pageabout blvpersonal injurymedical negligencecontact us

Negligence / Mistreatment in Care Homes

There are over 420,000 people in the UK living in nursing and care homes. Very many of these people or their families are paying an average over £30,000.00 per year for the care provided.

You will have probably made the difficult decision to place your loved one in a nursing or care home and therefore be relying on the staff at the home to care and protect your loved one.

There has been much concern recently about the standard of care being provided by Nursing and Care Homes and there have been many reported cases of unacceptable levels of care being provided leading to injuries and regrettably even death.

Types of claims:

Development of bed sores
Falls and other accidents involving injury
Medical mistakes
Wrongly dispensed medication

Examples of types of poor quality of care

Failing to provide assistance with personal hygiene
Failing to provide safe and clean accommodation
Failing to provide sufficient and well balanced meals and drinks
Failing to provide properly trained members of staff
Failing to provide suitable supervision
Failing to provide proper and adequate medical care
Failing to provide help and assistance with daily living such as ensuring that residents are kept mobile
Failing to prevent residents from developing injuries such as pressure sores

How can we help?

Our experienced and friendly Solicitors will discuss your claim with you and advise you if you have a claim. We are very experienced in dealing with these types of claims and are dedicated to fighting for the best result for you.

What can I claim for?

You are entitled to compensation for the pain and suffering caused by any injuries or other losses suffered by your relatives and the effect this has had on their lifestyle and day to day living.

If we are of the opinion that the claim will be successful we can arrange for any treatment required to help with recovery on a private basis at no cost to you.

You can also claim for any financial losses such as loss of earnings, medical and travelling expenses or even the cost of moving your relatives to a new Nursing/Care home even if this is more expensive.

What should I do now?

Contact one of our Specialist Solicitors for FAST FRIENDLY AND FREE ADVICE.

We promise to return your call within ONE HOUR. We can call you at any time to suit and can visit you at home or your work place and out of hours.

Got a question? - See our FAQ Section here

No win, No fee with BLV - For friendly & free legal advice

BLV Law based in Stourport, Worcestershire / Halesowen and West Bromwich, West Midlands (Binnion Lindsay Veal Solicitors)
can help you with accident / personal injury and compensation claims including the following:

Car accident claim | Work accident claim | Road accident claim | Motorbike accident claim | Slip injury claim | Trip injury claim |
Head injury claim | Spinal injury claim | Whiplash injury claim | Pedestrian injury claim | Passenger injury claim
Traffic accident claim | Medical Negligence claim | Hair Damage claim | Sports accident claim | Industrial disease claim
Deafness claim | Asbestosis | Vibration tool injury claim | Negligence | Fatal accident claim

© Copyright BLV Law 2012 | Disclaimer| Complaints